Saturday, January 25, 2014

1st blog

Well might as well talk about the subjects we are trying to choose for the essay topics. We need to just decide on two more topics and a way to decide on the topics. I think that family is a great one to write about because we all have stories from our lives that we can use to help us. The other subject i think that we should do is religion. I say religion because its such a touchy subject to some people and sometimes you are going to have to talk about things whether people like it or not. Religion we all have our own views so i think almost everyone will have something different to say about what the believe in. Also im glad we have one which i think is the best one Crime and punishment. I am too excited to write about that topic because I am a criminal justice/sociology major. Saying what I believe in our justice system and what i think about and how are running it means a whole lot to me. Well i dont know what else to say so thanks for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment