Friday, January 31, 2014

So we finally decided on topics! good way of doing we ended up compromising decently I would say. I think that everyone is going to enjoy the free topic. Glad that family was a choice even though some people didn't actually want it. I wonder what Sweeney's point of all of this was I wish he would have just chose instead of making us argue for 3 weeks but thats not how it happened. I feel that people were more into arguing about their opinion and where they stood on what to write about rather than coming together and trying to agree on a topic. I believe that strong willed writers make the best argumentative ones though so it should be interesting to see what people think. One thing that I noticed today was when someone gave all these topics for environment people started to want to write about it. Well i thought in my mind that some people are just following because someone just gave them help for writing on a subtopic for it and what if I wrote down subtopics for ALL of the topics we were given would everyone want to write about them all then? Just something I was thinking and from thinking i learned to many people are followers stand up for what you want to speak or voice your opinion on that is all have a nice night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment