Monday, April 14, 2014

Blog 3

Well I am quite behind on these but I can catch up. Our 1st grammar shmammer was fun and interesting. The group I was in had the topic of Words that are the same but mean something different. For example There, their, they're, Choose, and chose. We played a game at the end the fly swatter game I think it was called. Were Sabrina read a sentence and the two people took there "tool" (was a balloon) and smacked the word on the board that they thought was the right word in the sentence. The winner got candy and the loser got a smaller piece of candy like a door prize for playing.I think that It helped a lot of people understand better of when and what to use the words. I know that I didn't understand when the correct forms of there,their,and they're until i was in the 9th grade not joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment