Thursday, April 24, 2014

outside 1

For one of my Outside class activities I Attended the Kick ball tourney. This was put together by Phi Theta Kappa and it was used to raise money for testicular cancer. It was a lot of fun I had never played kickball before in my life! I signed up solo so I placed on a team I didn't know anyone on the team either. It was quite easy to kick the ball because I play soccer so its just a one touch finish basically but its to wild to me and Kickball is a little to much like baseball to me and thats why I play soccer I do not like baseball. Im pretty sure that the kickball tourney made about 250$ from the fundraiser and everyone seemed to enjoy it a lot. I think that they should do more sport activities Richard Bland doesn't have a lot of sports and I am almost sure that there are athletes out there that can't do what they're good at because they don't have the sport there. I think if they changed up what they do they would bring in more money for the fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment