Monday, April 21, 2014

Well Post number four. I am deciding what to choose as my focus for the second essay. Our topic is family and I feel as if this is going to be the hardest one to write about. I have been thinking about writing about how hard military families have it with separation from spouse and the kids always having to move every few years. I feel like it makes it hard for some kids to adjust and fit in this way and having to let your spouse go for long periods of time takes it toll on people. OR I can write about "Family time" and how a lot of families lack this now. Family time could be as simple as eating dinner at the table together, watching TV, or even going on Vacation. This is becoming a problem because it makes it harder for the kids to communicate with their mom and dad. This may cause the kid to make bad choices in his or her life. I think that if families spent more time together then it would benefit who the kid becomes when he or she grows up. Having family time also teaches kids manners and how to be respectful. I know that is how I Learned to be respectful from my parents and them telling me what I can and cannot say. How I can talk to people and how to be (yes ma'am yes sir no ma'am no sir.)

No comments:

Post a Comment